Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The biggest bed in the wooooorld!!

Well it'd be up there :P
We have new sleeping arrangements in our household. After a few very cold night where Mark was bed hopping with the big monsters and I was warm but no less sleep deprived with the little one we decided to look outside the square and try something different. I felt that my sleepless nights mightn't be so bad if I got to at least spend it in the same bed as my husband. And Mark was just sick of having to move from bed to bed. So the biggest bed in the world was born! The kids room now is totally bare with the exception of a toddler bed, a king sized mattress and 2 single beds side by side wall to wall. And our room has all the tall boys/ storage etc. It's working surprisingly well tbh. I can put clothes away while kids are asleep with the light on. In fact I have a room I can just dump the clothes in so they aren't on my couch!


Photos are crappy, I had the wrong lens on the camera and couldn't be bothered changing it to a smaller one!

Now I know you are all wondering...Mark and I get by just fine :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally like the idea, in fact wanted to do the same here too...in the school holidays our bedroom looks like a camp too with everyones mattrasses in....

LOL on your comment, didn't even think of that as this is an absolute non event in this house...

Richard said...

Now THAT's what I call co-sleeping! If Buzz didn't snore, I'd look at doing something similar... course we need a bed that big because even Savannah star-fishes and takes up lots of room haha!

Sam said...

We are lucky, Mark snores drunk and I snore heavily pregnant so we're fine for now :P Three star fishes here, lol!