Sunday, July 13, 2008

6 Glorious years :)

This time 6 years ago....well I was probably half tanked (rofl!) but it was also about halfway through our wedding reception...Hard to believe it's been that long but it does also seem like a lifetime ago. So much has happened in that time, most importantly three gorgeous amazing little humans were created..
As usual, we never do much to mark the day although sadly this is the first year we have decided not to exchange cards for environmental reasons. And romantically, I spent most of the day at work while Mark spent it with his mum and the kids.
But still, I am using today to remind myself how incredibly lucky I am to have such a wonderful, supportive, awesome etc husband *gush* :P
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US :)

3 comments:

Richard said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! If it makes you feel any better, Buzz and I have been together 9 years and I think the most we've done is splash out on a new keyboard for the computer haha - so romantic! Most years we both completely forget, how sad is that?

Sam said...

it does a little :P

Richard said...

Hehe, glad to be of assistance :-p