Saturday, November 13, 2010

over a year later...

I have just spent a lovely evening reminiscing and reading through my posts here. Seems like a lifetime ago!
We now have 4 children snoozing, our 4th, who didn't even exist last post is 4 months old, another little man. The biggest boy is almost 7 and finishing kindy, very ready for class one, the princess is not long 5 and loving kindy :) My baby boy is not not even really a toddler and was 3 last month, he is such a rough nut and yet so sweet too :) I'm still on maternity leave until February and although enjoying my time at home, I miss work too. Trying to make the most of this time though, it's most definitely my last lot of maternity leave. Mark had a vasectomy while I was pregnant and while I'm a bit wistful, I am mostly relieved and a little excited! Onwards and upwards, onto the next phase!

No comments: